Work Permits

If you want to go to a foreign country as a temporary foreign worker, you will need a work visa or work permit for it. Some countries may even allow you to permanently immigrate to it after working for some time on your work permit in that country. A work permit can therefore be beneficial to you in multiple ways.

To get a work permit, you usually need to have a job offer from an employer in the foreign country where you want to work. But most foreign countries have complex work permit requirements that foreign workers cannot handle all by themselves. To increase your chances, you should therefore obtain expert professional advice and help in applying for a work permit. We guide and help you apply for Canadian and USA work permits in consultation with our Canadian and US immigration experts.

Copyright 2024 Fast Track Immigration - All Rights Reserved.
This site contains legal information and should not be construed as legal advice.